ColourPop Wildcats Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a very light, peachy-coral with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It looked pretty subpar when I initially swatched on my arm, but it applied quite well to my cheeks–like in a way that even had me going, “Whoa,” in surprise.
- Semi-sheer to medium, buildable coverage
- Lightweight, thin, finely-milled and moderately powdery
- Blendable, picked up readily with a brush, a touch dry on drier skin
- Long-wearing (eight hours is typical for this formula)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Inner Blush (PiP, $12.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic Glo (Blush) (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Patrick Ta Do We Know Her (Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Bliss (P, $20.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Mistletoe (LE, ) is darker (85% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Zip (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Oh You Pretty Things (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Got Butterflies (PiP, $12.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!