Rose Inc Wisteria Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush ($18.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light-medium peach with warmer, more orange-leaning undertones with a semi-matte finish. It seemed to have very, very fine pearl, so it was a tad more luminous than others in the range but not visibly shimmer on my skin.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- LYS Beauty Kindness (P, $16.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Centerfold (PiP, $4.50) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Mod (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Iconic London Cheeky Coral (P, $27.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Soo Mature (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Saving the World (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Southbound (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$18.00/0.15 oz. – $120.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “richly pigmented” (though also “buildable”) and “long-wearing” that “hydrate[s] skin.” The product is sold with a compact for $30.00 or as a refill pan for $18.
They were very pigmented, so a little went a long way, and I liked using synthetic brushes for application the most because I found I had a little more control over the coverage and could build it up without less error. With a fingertip, the tackier consistency made it easy to pick up more product than necessary, so more blending/diffusion was required.
The consistency was creamy, smooth, and tackier to the touch, so I was surprised it was not prone to lifting up base products as well. I noticed that it seemed a little less dewy when applied over a matte foundation, almost like it took on the underlying base finish, but it didn’t create patchiness or unevenness. The blush’s finish on bare skin was lightly dewy, not really tacky to the touch, and never fully dried down so there was some transfer if I accidentally touched my face or the like.
They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush swatches.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.