ColourPop Dancing Darlings Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deep red with cooler undertones and a matte finish. In practice, it looked lighter and more pink-red applied as it lost depth when blended out.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Smooth to the touch, somewhat powdery
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (9 hours before fading visibly)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Surratt Beauty Classique (P, $32.00).
- Hourglass Iridescent Flash (P, $38.00).
- Huda Beauty Berry Juicy (03) (P, $21.00).
- ColourPop Seas the Day (P, $4.50).
- Natasha Denona Fuchsia (PiP, ).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00).
- Mented Cosmetics Berried Away (P, $22.00).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $23.00).
- ColourPop Cheerio (P, $8.00).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #3 (LE, ).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!