elf Bermuda Luminous Putty Blush ($7.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a brighter, medium-dark pink-coral with subtle, warm undertones and fine pearl. Once dried down, it had the effect of being satiny with faint pearl/sheen but not overtly shimmery.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milk Makeup Fly (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop No Way (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hibiscus (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Summer Dual Intensity Blush II (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Bits (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- NARS Adrenaline (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$7.00/0.35 oz. – $20.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” and “creamy” with a “lightweight, buildable formula” that dries down to a “semi-matte powder finish.” They were more medium to semi-opaque and buildable with respect to coverage, depending on how much product one picked up initially, but the formula tended to sheer out a bit in practice, so it was hard to overdo.
The consistency was lightweight, emollient, and thin with moderate slip, and as it dried down, it turned more velvety and “putty” like; I did find that I needed to work while it was in its wet-form as the “putty” stage was more prone to picking up base products or applying unevenly. Once applied and blended out, it had a more matte finish and was not dewy in finish nor tacky to the touch.
The shades lasted eight to nine hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our elf Luminous Putty Blush swatches.
Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tin Oxide, Glycerin Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.