for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Hey, Coral, Hey (P, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Rose Petillant (330) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cherry Blaze (Right) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Croisette (LE, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Cheer Up (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Copper Rose (LE, $12.00) is darker (95% similar).
- LORAC Technicolor (PiP, $23.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Summer (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
$38.00/0.42 oz. – $90.48 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “mega pigmented” and “melt seamlessly” for a “second-skin finish.” They were pigmented–mostly opaque to fully opaque–but the firmer, denser texture (though not stiff) made it easy to pick up less product simply by using a lighter hand or a less-dense brush.
The consistency felt like a softer take on a gel-hybrid formulation, as it was firm and dense but not stiff, yet there was some extra slip to it that I don’t find in true gel-hybrid formulas (like the brand’s own highlighters). The powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort, and they took on a soft matte finish–not flat or powdery but not overtly shimmery either.
They wore between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, C20-24 Olefin, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminium Hydroxide, Alumina, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.