Give Me Glow Welcome to My Doll House Pressed Highlighter ($17.25 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium pink with cooler undertones and a high-shine, metallic finish. The texture was soft, smooth, and almost cream-like, as it was quite finely-milled and emollient, but it had a fragileness to the powder that made it best used with a softer hand and more of a tapping motion to pick up product.
It had rich color payoff that adhered well to bare skin with a smooth, even laydown of product that was able to be buffed and blended with little work. It didn’t emphasize my skin’s texture, though I felt like this shade came closer than most to crossing that line! The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Majestic (LE, $9.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Give Me Glow Fantasy Fairy (P, $17.25) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Paris Skies (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Anarchista (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza (Right) (PiP, $44.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Unicorn (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty 7daywknd (PiP, $36.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Shooting Star (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- OFRA Neptune (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Royal Calyx (P, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
$17.25/0.28 oz. – $61.61 Per Ounce
The formula is described as being “finely-milled,” “highly pigmented,” “non-glittery,” and as having “extreme shine.” They are incredibly intense, highly metallic, and very richly pigmented highlighters. If you’re someone who prefers a softer sheen, more buildable highlighters, or tends to be heavier handed, this formula may not be a good fit. If you’re someone who can’t get enough shimmer and shine and prefers very pigmented cheek products, this formula will deliver.
The finish ranged from lightly metallic to intensely metallic, and as a result, some shades were more prone to emphasizing my skin texture when worn at more medium to semi-opaque (or higher) coverage. Most shades were fully opaque with very little product needed–a little went a long way for sure! They were not glittery, as the shimmer was geneerally finer and lived up more to the “extreme shine” claim made by the brand.
The consistency was smooth, almost cream-like, and had a fragility to it that made me prefer using a brush that was more rounded and then tapping it against the surface or lightly swirling but no pushing forward or else I felt I got way too much product for a single application. If you’re familiar with the brand’s eyeshadows, the highlighters felt similar to me, just with a slightly less firm press in comparison. For most shades, they applied evenly and blended out without much effort.
The shades lasted between eight and nine hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Pressed Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, NYLON – 12, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, TIN OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.