Milk Makeup Baked Matte Cream Bronzer Stick ($24.00 for 0.19 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a hint of rosiness paired with a natural-matte finish.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Intensity 1 (Contour) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Dior Soft Bronze (03) (P, $48.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Medium (P, $31.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Macchiato (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- NARS Laguna 02 (P, $38.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Light Medium (P, $28.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Moira Medium Tan (P, $12.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Light Level 4 (P, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Light Medium (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$24.00/0.19 oz. – $126.32 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be buildable, blendable, and have a “natural-looking” finish. They had a very smooth, creamy consistency with moderate slip that made it easy to pick up with fingertips or a brush for application. The formula dried down to a more satin-like sheen, not matte and not dewy. It never fully dried down, but it didn’t feel tacky or heavy to me.
The pigmentation was semi-sheer to medium initially, and it was buildable to high medium to semi-opaque. I felt like they applied very easily on top of bare skin, but they were not as foolproof on top of base products–there was a touch of lifting on occasion but not consistently. They wore well on my skin for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably.
As a note, I’m not overly familiar with Milk Makeup as a brand, but I know that if you purchased any of their sticks a few years ago, be prepared for a much smaller size in current offerings. It’s likely that for most people there’s more than enough product before it’ll go bad, but they definitely used to give you more for your money! I think the physical product size is small enough that it does make it more fiddly to use and not as ergonomic as it could be.
Browse all of our Milk Makeup Matte Cream Bronzer Stick swatches.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Kaolin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale Hydrogénée, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.