Pat McGrath Burnished Honey Divine Bronzer ($39.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a deeper, rich brown with warm, reddish undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Velvety, smooth, slightly thin but picked up well onto a brush
- Applied evenly and blended out nicely
- Long-wearing (9 hours)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Milani Cocoa Felicita (P, $7.99).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP, ).
- MAC I’m Not Blushing (Bottom) (LE, ).
- ColourPop Rodeo Drive (P, $8.00).
- NARS Dream Place (LE, $30.00).
- Kevyn Aucoin Capri (Right) (P, $58.00).
- Becca Maui Nights (P, $38.00).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Afterglow (Bronzer) (LE, ).
- ColourPop Bits and Pieces (P, $8.00).
- Physicians Formula Endless Summer (P, $14.99).
$39.00/0.33 oz. – $118.18 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “buildable” with “demi-matte and pearl finishes” that “blurs” and “perfects” when applied. Only one shade had any real pearl/shimmer (Desert Glow), while the others were more of a soft or more “natural” matte that didn’t look flat on the skin.
The pigmentation was medium to semi-opaque and buildable, while the texture was lightweight, slightly thin, but velvety and smooth, which made it easy to apply more or less to achieve the desired coverage level in practice. The powders blended out readily on bare skin as well as on top of foundations, and they did sit smoothly/evenly without emphasizing skin texture.
The formula lasted eight and a half to nine hours on me with more mid-tone and deeper shades lasting longer than the lightest ones.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Bronzer swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!