Coral Cruise (002)
Dior Coral Cruise (002) Forever Couture Luminizer ($50.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light, peachy copper with moderate, warm undertones and lighter, contrasting golden pearl that gave it a luminous sheen on skin.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Firmer, more gel-powder consistency but picked up evenly with a brush
- Applied evenly and blended out well, “melted” finish
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours before fading)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Courchevel (Highlighter) (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Maldives (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Deep Down (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- NARS Orgasm (P, $28.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Magpie (LE, $11.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Moira Golden Glow (P, $12.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Intensity 2 (Highlight) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
$50.00/0.21 oz. – $238.10 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “blend[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The formula felt like it was a gel-powder formula, which was indicated by its slightly firmer, almost stiff, feel in the pan, but there was no powderiness, and the product picked up well with a moderately-dense brush. Once on, the powder almost “melted” on my skin, which gave it a particularly seamless look that was never dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but were typically semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and easy to work with by using a lighter or heavier hand to pick up product as desired. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
The powders were floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
MICA • CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE • SILICA • GLYCERIN • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • POLYSORBATE 80 • PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL • SQUALANE • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • XANTHAN GUM • DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • AQUA (WATER) • TOCOPHEROL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT • ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT • 1,2-HEXANEDIOL • [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!