Dior Lupine (468) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark dusty coral with subtle, warm undertones and lighter, fine golden pearl woven through a more satin-like finish. While the name is different, the number is the same as Nude Glide (468), and they are identical.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Soft, smooth, velvety with a touch of powderiness
- Applied evenly and diffused easily on skin
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours before fading)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Nude Glide (468) (LE, $46.00) (100% similar).
- Smith and Cult Universal Peach (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Hard Party (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Peachykeen (P, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Medium-Deep #3 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Peach (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Super Glow) (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. – $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!